<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://mybigfatgrainfreelife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My BIG FAT Grain Free Life: Recipe Review: Breakfast Cookies

Friday, March 30, 2012

Recipe Review: Breakfast Cookies

I came across this recipe for Breakfast Cookies from one of my favorite blogs, Against All Grain and I simply had to try them NOW!  (Forget waiting for breakfast...)

I just got them out of the oven and the whole family is snarfing them down.  The only substitutions I made are using blanched almond flour in place of the coconut flour and using mostly peanut butter with a little almond butter instead of full-on almond butter.

The result?  Delicious.  In fact, I think I'll have another...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 31, 2012 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Pam said...

You could bring some by your friend Pam's house sometime!

 
At March 31, 2012 at 8:06 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Pammy!!! Come on ova! I've got some right now in the fridge. I'll pop them in the toaster oven to warm! Sista we can have some coffee, cookies and SCRABBLE...

Thanks for posting though!

HEY EVERYONE CHECK OUT MY FRIEND PAM'S MOD STITCHES BLOG (LINKED TO THE RIGHT). SHE'S AN ARTIST OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. I'M STILL WAITING ON MY HUSBAND TO GET ME ONE OF HER BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE SCARVES. I ALREADY HAVE ONE OF HER BEAUTIFUL HAND FELTED HATS...

Jen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home