<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://mybigfatgrainfreelife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My BIG FAT Grain Free Life: Honey Mustard Sauce (dairy free)

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Honey Mustard Sauce (dairy free)


This sauce is wonderful schmeared on Chicken Burgers with Grilled Peaches, but would also be nice as a salad dressing, veggie dip, or sandwich spread.  Post in the comments and let me know how YOU might enjoy it!

Honey Mustard Sauce  

Ingredients:
2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise (or homemade)
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons honey

Instructions:
Whisk all ingredients together.  Serve immediately or refrigerate.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 9, 2011 at 8:54 PM , Blogger HealBalanceLive said...

Oh My, I don't even know where to begin praising this delicious sauce! I used it as a salad dressing and it was fabulous! I am going to have it with chicken fingers next. Thanks for a great recipe!

http://heal-balance-live.blogspot.com/2011/11/chicken-berry-salad-with-honey-mustard.html

 
At November 10, 2011 at 8:50 PM , Blogger Jen said...

You're welcome! I'm so glad you enjoy it. Now you have me craving chicken fingers. Do you have a recipe for grain free version?? My kids would love you forever.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home