<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://mybigfatgrainfreelife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My BIG FAT Grain Free Life: Herbed Goat Cheese Spread

Monday, September 12, 2011

Herbed Goat Cheese Spread

This recipe came to me as I eyed some goat cheese that had been in the fridge awhile looking lonely and forgotten.  My kids don't eat goat cheese and my girl, especially, does not tolerate soft cheeses well.  

I, on the contrary, do - and since no one else in my family likes nor tolerates goat cheese, my motto is "More for me."

Below are some ways to enjoy this spread.  Post in the comments and let me know how you might use it.

1. slathered on grain free crackers
2. dolloped on scrambled eggs
3. in an omelet with spinach or swiss chard, tomato and onion
4. in any omelet
5. spread on a piece of gluten free roast beef and rolled up
6. on carrots, celery or any cut up veggie
7. stuffed inside a mushroom cap and baked
8. spread on a sandwich made with Yummy Grain Free Bread
9. the possibilities are endless!

Herbed Goat Cheese Spread 

Ingredients:
1 small log goat cheese
2-3 tablespoons cashew milk (or any well-tolerated unsweetened milk)
2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
2 tablespoons finely chopped basil 

Instructions:
In small bowl, mix everything together with wooden spoon.  Yup, that's it!

Here are some delicious recipes for grain free crackers...

Rosemary Crackers from Elana's Pantry,
Savory Grain Free Crackers by Gluten Free Goddess, and
Cheese Crackers (SCD) from Straight into Bed Cake Free and Dried

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home