<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://mybigfatgrainfreelife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My BIG FAT Grain Free Life: My BIG F A T Life...

Friday, January 6, 2012

My BIG F A T Life...

I'm feeling a little Deja vu right about now.   See this post to be brought up to speed.  (See Part II and Part III for the BIG F A T skinny.)

So, I'm up on the labor and delivery floor waiting for our third child to be born by someone else - a very brave someone else.

I'm not going to blog about food today...except to say that dairy free Vegan Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream from The Tasty Alternative would calm my nerves.  I must also say that I have an extremely patient husband who listened carefully while I just took a full five minutes to explain how to order and fix my iced coffee from Panera. 

I'm at a loss for words today...which, you've probably already guessed...is very rare for the likes of me.  We're waiting with anticipation, hope, excitement and yet, at the same time, are guarding our hearts.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.  

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 6, 2012 at 3:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW- this is huge! After readying your story I'm moved by your courage and love. You are definitely in my thoughts today!!

Best,
--Amber

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home