<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://mybigfatgrainfreelife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My BIG FAT Grain Free Life: Today's To Dos.....BREAD!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Today's To Dos.....BREAD!

I remember my Grandma Agnes making some of the best artisan Italian bread that I have ever put in my mouth.  Seriously.  She made it all from scratch and on bread baking day the smell wafted through the whole house. 

Well, today was my bread baking day!  Yippee!  That is, grain free bread baking day.  Not exactly the same, but we'll take what we can get!

The loaves on the left are regular grain free bread.  The loaves on the right are cinnamon swirl bread (both posts to come soon!)  I like to bake about 8 or 9 loaves at a time and freeze them so we have bread on hand at all times- I've got three more loaves in the oven!  Woo-Hoo!

I hope you will try these recipes once I post them.  The bread is low carb, low sugar and high in healthy protein.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 9, 2011 at 9:57 PM , Anonymous Pam said...

I will be right over!

 
At August 10, 2011 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Jen said...

You should! You can taste it before you try the recipe!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home